Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,270 Posts
303 trap 30 inch full choke. really nice condition BUT I sold the trap stock and it has a sporting stock now. interested PM me for details

·
Registered
395 Posts
I've got a Wild Turkey Federation 303 and a Ducks Unlimited 303. If your interested in one of them I can get you some pictures.
They are in good condition with minor marks from usage. I'll get more information on the barrel length, chokes and chambers.
Thanks

·
Registered
945 Posts
I have a 302 with a 26 inch barrel, soft kickeez pad, a Cary closer and a full set of flush mobil chokes. It has been my wife's gun and has seen very little use - probably about 750 shells per year for the last 20 years. She has decided to move to a 20 ga 303 which is lighter. JPM

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you don't have anything against the AL2, one of those should work just as well while likely costing less.

·
Premium Member
4,270 Posts
I told you about the ones I have and you never got back to me. Is this a scam or are you really looking???? What do you REALLY want. Have you answered others????

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I told you about the ones I have and you never got back to me. Is this a scam or are you really looking???? What do you REALLY want. Have you answered others????
I do appreciate the ones you offered just not exactly what I was looking

1 - 17 of 17 Posts