Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wood only for Beretta 682, no front iron and no stock bolt. Butt-stock has a four way adjustable soft top comb installed by Phillip at Phillip's Gunsmithing. The comb has Graco adjustment hardware. It also has a right hand palm swell. The LOP with a 1" recoil pad is about 14.2".

The fore-end is nearly perfect, almost like new. The butt-stock is in good condition but certainly NOT perfect. It has some scratches, marks, imperfections and a few cracks to the clear coat. The clear coat cracks are primarily at the front end where the wood meets the receiver, at the Y and on the bottom near the recoil pad. Though there appears to no cracks to the actual wood. Also, the gun on which the wood has been installed has Phillip's release triggers hence the requirement to create room inside the wood.
IMG_1131.JPG

This butt-stock is a Sporting model but can be used conveniently and comfortably for all games with the adjustable comb ($250 current cost from Phillip, and others).

My reason for selling is that I lost my ability to defer instant gratification, and as a result purchased one of Cole's Gunsmithing custom stock sets. This set is now surplus.

Sale price: $395 plus $15 shipping.

Thanks for looking. Please PM or call with questions. 612-386-8109

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts