Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Bob,

I didn't leave the driveway, figure the washes are running with the amount of rain we have had ... I come in from the west (Lake Pleasant Rd) not off of I-17 ... We get spoiled living here in Arizona, don't want to take any chances on melting ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Bill coming in from the west the water was running over the road in two places. I was the first squad out in the caps. and I was home with run in hand by 2 PM Trevor.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Another great day of shooting. Three hundred targets. Clear no rain but a cool wind in your face for the first two events. Shot the doubles and it was dead calm home with a hot toddy in my hand by 3:30. They even had Fridays money ready to be picked up first thing Sat. morning. Trevor Dawe.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
How many entries were there, with the bad weather in the area I would imagine the attendance was down some ... Good going Trever, 3 out of 7 is good odds ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
????? Does anyone know how many shooters there were up there ..? I'm getting the idea not may if everyone is skiddish about telling ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Trevor, I tried to make it but almost got stuck at Ben Avery. I tried two locations and both were no go. First time front wheels went down about 5" and I got nervous. Second was better but still down. Another RV was down to the chassis. Bad luck for them. I look forward to the next BA shoot and hope to be able to keep up with you. You are the first white rattler I have ever seen. I appreciate your earlier comments on Bama and the jerk who was buying his coat. George Miller Prescott Valley

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.