Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were the hit of the 2010 Grand for us! These blinders clip to your hat and keep the sun and distractions out yet let the air flow through and around your glasses. No more fog or sweat on your glasses! $7.00 per pair or $13.00 for 2 pair including postage. You can order on the web site above .... just as soon as I finish loading the pictures later today. Go to "Cool Stuff".

Thanks!

Bob Schultz

Transport Vehicle Model car Machine Toy

Auto part Machine Metal

Transport Vehicle Model car Machine Toy

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes, I have and do use them. They are terrific for hot humid summer days when you perspire a lot. The air gets around your glasses and you do feel cooler.

Thanks,

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mx6dave...unless you have a head like a 5 gal. pail you won't like my hats! Seriously, I get these from (I kid you not...) www.Bigheadcaps.com and then have them embroidered with my company logo and some of the brands we sell/shoot.

I've been trying to convince my wife my head is full of brains...she has decided its horsesh#@!

If you have a size 8 1/8 head let me know.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dave P,

If you want some white ones give me a call and I'll see what I can do... these are die cut so we only have to change the material to make a color change. I'll find out if it is available in white or light gray.

Thanks for the idea and the feedback!

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wedll as it turns out the plastic used to make the Belgian Blinders we sell is only available in charcoal black. You might give them a shot of white or gray spray paint if you want the inside or outside a different color... Supplier says it paints well.

Thanks for the orders and sorry no colors available as yet...

Regards,

Bob Schultz

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
More in stock now and we'll be at the Dixie Grand if you are there and want to pick some up!

Thanks,

Bob

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.