Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you shooters know what kind of holster will fit a .45 HK USP compact for behind the back carry. I have tried galco, uncle mike's and several others but to no avail.

tom

·
Registered
390 Posts
You can get a SOB from Blade Tech (www.blade-Tech.com,) they make fine holsters, and I believe from Mike Dillon. None of my business, but a SOB will ruin your day/life if you fall or are pushed onto your back, and the gun nails your spine. I believe the Kramer Horsehide is the best made; you might consider it? I like his #2 IWB, or his #3 horsehide has a more radical slant. But whatever, please keep it away from your spine. Phil E

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I'm also a Milt Sparks fan. Replaced my ol' RoadRunner (I think it was) many times but it's what goes on the belt after a day with another....breakemall....Bob Dodd

·
Registered
31 Posts
Unless they've changed their policy, Milt Sparks will not make a SOB holster because of the potential for serious injury should the wearer fall.

I have a couple of their Executive Companion holsters. They are inside-the-waistband, behind-the-hip, strong-side carry and great holsters.

Google Milt Sparks and check out their website.

Doug DeVries

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.