Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bedford sportsman club hosting a 100 singles for the chamber of Commerce non registered targets but lots of nice prizes this Saturday the 17th.

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
I'm assuming you are referring the Bedford, Pennsylvania Sportsmen's Association but you might want to clarify that. But then, I've driven through that club's grounds on one occasion and can't recall seeing any trapfields...

Ed

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Ed. Its in Bedford Pennsylvania an its the Bedford county sportsmans club. You definitely did not ride through the place im talking about theres 5 trap house's right beside the road. Come check it out Saturday you wont be disappointed..

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Wait a second - I'll bet the club I'm thinking of is the Everett club. Driving out of Everett, it is on the right just after a tunnel-like underpass. Does that make sense?

I'm on the mend right now from knee surgery, which I'm learning has to redone later this week, but I get out there almost every weekday for my job, delivering heavy-duty truck parts for my retirement job employer. When I return to work, I'll have to check out the Bedford club.

Ed

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup that's the Everett club have to drive back the road to find the club. Check Bedford out really nice club..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts