Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Marcello brought two shotguns to me as you see in my last picture and another thread , here's another masterpiece he made himself and engraved by his friends at Creative Art in Italy.

The gun balanced very well in my hands, lock up tight as a vault, all details are well attended.
Although it looks prettier, but all internal parts are interchangeable with Perazzi for easy maintenance.

Note the "Round" receiver of the USS in #3,4,5 pic.:

IMG_1507.jpg
IMG_1510.jpg
IMG_1511.jpg
IMG_1513.jpg
IMG_1519.jpg
IMG_1516.jpg
IMG_1512.jpg
IMG_1522.jpg

·
Vendor
2,066 Posts
I haven't asked Marcello about a plain version.

I think this type of gun is best left to the very best that can be made. I think a gun like this should be fairly limited in delivery and each one should be very special.

·
Vendor
2,066 Posts
To provide some clarification, this gun is for sale (one demiblock barrel, $22,000), however Giuliani will build custom ordered guns at a fantastic price. When I say custom made guns, every specification will be to the customer's request, POI, POI distance, chokes, barrel lengths, stock dimensions, engraving pattern, etc.

Keep in mind that all internal parts are interchangeable with Perazzi parts, so ease of service and low maintenance costs are assured.

This is a truly unique opportunity to have a gun as fine as any gun made at a reasonable cost.

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As I understand, it was as close to hand build as you can get, took one year to make. He can make another one, or two, but not 20. :)

Reactions: Don Rackley

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Just curious, what does USS stand for here? As an Active Duty Navy guy, I thought it was going to be a ship themed engraving!

Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful! Just curious about USS.

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
U.S. Shotgun

1 - 17 of 17 Posts