Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help looking for a black bead blinder for on top of the rib. I look at Brownelles but did not find anything. Does anyone have any idea where I can find one?

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I have one in my Beretta 682. They install easily and mine has withstood two years now of shooting as well as going in and out of the case.

grntitan_2009_2503305.jpg

P.S. Not scratches on my barrel. Just light reflection. Someone would have pointed that out. :)

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
"How do I know I had a crossover problem?"

I'm a right handed, 2 eyed shooter and my right eye is getting weaker. So on left hand birds on posts 1, 2 & 3 there are times when the left eye takes over and I tend to shoot 3-4 feet behind the target. I won't stand here and tell you that the "hooded sight binder" cured that problem completely but it has helped to cut the number of instances down considerably. I DO NOT bead check, but have to make myself be a little more patient when shooting left hand targets from posts 1, 2 & 3.

It does help.....small investment for a 95% cure.

PS Bill and Matt...your pics always come out looking great. I need a lesson from you guys.

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Birch1007,the one from Meadow Industries solved the crossover problem for me instantly. I have one on all of my Trap guns. They work and are very easy to install. Just take your time and done in 30 minutes. You`ll need a blow drier to heat it up to finish the install. Its in the instructions. Simple.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I am right handed but if my left eye decides to take control I will shoot way in front of left angle targets and behind right angle targets. I have been able to get by for 10 years with the Uni-Dot hooded fiber optic front bead but if my problem gets worse I carry a left lens with a tape patch in my shooting bag.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts