Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I'm thinking 20 billion to build the fence. That's probably high but that's the way I figure. And in the face of 19 trillion you could consider it another stimulus program.

I do have some experience with fences. 20 years ago I would irrigate fields in the middle of the night. It was nothing to kick up 40 illegals at a time as I was walking fields.

They built a serious fence through my area, literally on the border. The illegals I saw daily walking through fields, or blatantly walking down roads ceased.

If that fence was built between Yuma and The Rio it would be very effective.

Unless if your sense of effectiveness is letting people into our country, paying for there life, and then letting more in.

I'm a farmer. I've no more respect for any worker than a field worker. It is back breaking work. I've done it side by side with them.

But let's do this thing lawfully. Some sort of vetting. Maybe another Bracero Program.

If you libs think us farmers are hiring illegals, you are dead wrong. It is not worth the fine. It is not worth the PRISON time. The illegals that are hired are hired by rich people for house work.

So stop with the wall is unaffordable or cruel. The wall will be a street to sanity.

Darr

·
Premium Member
8,184 Posts
Life can be hard, harder still for the people to lazy to do some basic research who instead insist on shooting their mouth off prematurely, with little regard as to facts, but relying on emotional rants to intimidate or silence an opponent to justify their stance . They usually get slammed in debates and discussions against a motivated seasoned prepared opponent due to the inability to marshal any meaningful facts when it counts.
Aloha

·
Premium Member
8,184 Posts
What happened to our policy of we let you in, now fish or cut bait cause you ain't getting no government help. Millions of Irish Italians and others had to do it themselves what makes these johnny come lately illegals so special?
Aloha

·
Banned
4,288 Posts

·
Registered
30,540 Posts
What I want to know is who is the father. Is it Midalake or not?

Reactions: buck3200

·
Premium Member
8,184 Posts
Mid is it' because hillary /kane are already in the bowl with the rest of the turds and you want to bomb them? Really need to work on that personal appearence thing. Your picture is not very flattering, perhaps some sunglasses and shorts that fit to take the edge off.
Aloha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts