Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
1,546 Posts
The whole Bartholow Family, Bud, Char, Matt and Foster are hands down the BEST ambassadors this sport has ever known. The clinics that they hold are just a small part of the help and guidance that they are constantly helping people with. They're kind, good natured, personable, have a sense of humor and what the hell, they put up a good score now and then. :)

Thanks Bartholow Family for everything that you do for the Sport.

Jimmy Bowen

· Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Geez all. We are ALL in this together. Each of you do the same. Changing 1 person is what we pray for.
You guys are what makes this the BEST sport on the planet. When young adults can shoot with or sit down at a table in the clubhouse with people our age they learn some of the most important lessons in life.

We applaud each of you and what you do.

Keep those that Served and their families in our prayers. Keep those that are Serving in prayers as well.

Take care all. Let's continue to make a difference in great ways.

Bud and family

· Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
entropy, that would be fantastic. Thank you

IF the coach would like to chat about this clinic please PM me their contact info and I would be glad to reach out to them.
In addition to the shooters clinic we also have a clinic that we do for parents as well as another for coaches.
I will probably do a coaches clinic on Friday and/or Saturday evenings if requested by any coaches.

Thanks again

Bud

· Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We are still scheduled to have the clinic on the 27th and 28th. We are looking at being at the facility on Friday afternoon from 12-4 pm as well.

Not much shooting going on here this weekend as we have a nice little snowstorm coming through but will be mid 50's by end of this upcoming week.

Send me a PM with any questions.

Bud

· Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello all. We are still on for Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday.
Right now the weather looks like it will be fantastic. Lots of teams and individual shooters are coming over. Some teams have signed up with 30+ kids coming in.

Hope to see you if you can make it.

PM me with any questions

Bud B

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.