Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry County results of 9-10-10

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  cindyfenn 
#1 ·
We had a good shoot over 20 people showed up to shoot weather was good people were fun We had a great showing from Fennville thank you.

results are 1st place went to Brad and Ken G with a 49

2nd place went to Don S and Bob W with a 48

3rd place went to Perry and JJ with a 47

#5 ·
Hook did not shoot somebody has to run the shoot as much as I would like it won't run itself.

Cindy and Rocky set a new calcutta record Friday night I won't tell you what it is but it has nothing to do with sex.

Matt did you shoot in the rain or did you wimp out.

hook

#6 ·
No mis-print. Hook scored and played host last night. He did break out his gun for the last protection of the evening where he and his partner shot a "20" for 1st by themseleves.
It was great to see the large turnout and new faces. If we could get all the regulars and new people to show up on the same night we would have quit a crowd.
I shot a protection with Bob R. and he carried us to victory.
Great night weather wise, excellent targets and good people as usual.
Come check us out.
2nd friday of the month.
Arnie

#7 ·
Wimped out, stayed home and watched the Wolverines kick the crap out of those Indiana Irish Men.

Went to Mason today. Did so-so. Good news is I didn't miss the last target in the shoot off. Bad news is I missed the first one. Oh yeah, it was a 16 yard shoot off. :( If I only had Hook backing me up.

Matt Ski

#8 ·
Friday night was our first time at Barry County/Hastings so thanks Hook, I'm glad I set a record - Yeah, I'll admit it was low score with a 34. But the really bad news is we had a 24 going into the 2nd round and had folks worried - haha! It went down hill from there!

But not to worry, I've secured an even worse record in Fennville as of today. Before I'm beat up, I'm letting you know it was a 24 - no that's not 1 round but 2!!

We had a never before shooter in a calcutta sign up today. So, though it was a draw, I agreed to cut Eric (trapper) some slack and be paired up with him so not to wreck anybody else's day. Dummy me forgot about the poor other souls on the squad - a true train wreck.

So thanks to those guys in our squad, what a mess for your concentration. I can't apologize to everybody here since I won't get everybody in but I think I caught you all today and apologized in person. For once it wasn't my fault!!!!

I'll be back!
Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.