Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Bought the Browning Citori, top single barrel from Ed Y and received it this morning which was fast delivery and it's all Ed said it was and I couldn't be happier.

No problems with any customs or authorities except it cost me a little extra for customs, but, I was prepared for that.

Thanks ED.

Reg. T., East Sooke, BC

·
Registered
401 Posts
Thanks to the person that started this thread.....

What a great way to find items as I now have the single barrel and stock and forstock for a Citori Plus and all I kneed now is a receiver and the hardware for the end of forstock and I'll have a complete gun......boy am I dreaming....

Reg. T., East Sooke, BC

·
Vendor
5,503 Posts
For Curt from delaware.
New set of Beretta barrels 30" Optima flat rib (chokes not included) $845.00 Call me.
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
227 Posts
Toddy, You get ready to sell that barrell, I'd be interested. Anyone else have somthing like that layin' around? JD

·
Registered
401 Posts
JD,

This barrel has never had a round through it, to date.

Pictures are on above thread of Ed Yanchok with the history of barrel.

If I purchase the gun that I have my eye on and if my daughter doesn't want or can't afford the barrel then the single barrel would be up for grabs but remember, I have $800.00 US invested,,,,give me an email address.

Reg. T., East Sooke, BC

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have 1 sx-1 30" with briley tubes briley also back bored it to .741 350.00
Also have a 30" sx-1 trap barrel that has a fresh reblue and the rib has been fixed on each end 275.00

·
Registered
36 Posts
For Sale MX-14 43" unsingle barrel, Pro Port, Cyro Treated, Wilkinson bored .744 choked .022 for singles to mid cap. Price $ 1600.00 Also MX-14 O/U 32" barrels, Pro Port, Cyro Treated, Wilkinson bored .0741 choked .027 and bored .0744 choked .013 for doubles, no mid rib between barrels. Very light and fast movers. Price $ 2500.00.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I t appears that both barrels have been sold. I'm taking in trade a MX-3 Special top single in trade. It has Briely chokes. More to come later on this barrel

81 - 94 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.