Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
WTB: 870 standard weight 26" skeet barrel. Anybody have one in very good to excellent condition? Email above, if you have one, please.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have a Remington 1100,12ga. RH, 28 inch modified (fixed choke ) PLAIN ( NO RIB ) barrel only for sale. $75.00 obo, Shipped to 48. Richard

·
Registered
34 Posts
I need a Remington 1100 20ga. standard weight, vent rib, fixed choke, in IC or Mod. barrell at a resonable price. May consider a full choke if the price is right. Tony

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
You want one at a reasonable price? Good luck... A skeet is worth 250 to 300 I.C just closed on E-bay for well over 200 and a full choke just sold for 200 brand new in the box. There is a full choke about to close on e-bay that is less then 200 but it closes in less then 4 hours. Good luck... Jeff

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
bill4807...... I e0mailed you about the 30 inch barrel with modifie choke. I will take it. I never heard back from you.Jeff

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am looking for cheap barrels with loose ribs to practice a new soldering process I am working on. I prefer side by side barrels, but will test anything. They can be pitted and otherwise junk. Tom S. (welderman)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Looking for an adjustable rib UNSINGLE 34" Optima choked barrel for a Beretta 687..I have a non-adjustable 34" Proported/Briley ThinWall choked for sale ($800) or trade..

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Now we know why Carl keeps you around Joe. Just kidding. Jeff

·
Registered
11 Posts
WTB, Top single barrel for Beretta 682. Prefer 34" with no porting. Please email zhuz_zsharief at hotmail, remove all the zs.

Thank you.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hell-o everyone!! I would like to anounce that I have found my Barrel for my 870 Wingmaster, and Robert King has set me up with one I know it will be bustin em for me soon. Thanks Robert!! In the future I will be needing an 870 28" Full, no chokes the old hard barrel. Then later own I will be needing a 26 IC for an 1100. also for that gun I will need a 26" Mod. All the old style , none of the chokes. So if ya all are running around and see these either snatch ahold of em or E-mail me from the upper part. Now they all must have a Vent Rib with no bends in the ribi. Some small dingies are ok, I'm not that pickey. And not to where all the ribies are dingied up either. Just nice enough and that is it. This has to be done in a way that I don't bankrupt the household funds. Thanks Greatly Rich. (innnameonly) Dennis

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
SOLD

I've got this brand new unfired top single for a Browning O/U. I think that it fits the Citori. $750.00 shipped to you in the 48.

SOLD

<a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">
</a>

SOLD

</a>

SOLD

</a>

SOLD

Ed Yanchok

41 - 60 of 94 Posts