Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a TM1 that I am well pleased with. It came with the original 34" barrel which I have been using, plus it also came with a 32" full choke ported barrel as well.

My plans are to keep using the original barrel, however what might the worth be on the 32" barrel if I decided to part with that? Bluing is very good, and the bore is shiny with no pitting.

It's certainly not a necessity that I sell it, but I would not have much of a clue as to what the barrel itself is worth either. Any ballpark guesses I sure would appreciate. Thank you for reading.

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
The length is a problem; 34 inches is more standard. I don't know, but I'd take seven or eight hundred if I were you and someone offered it. It is a measured full choke, right? You really have to make sure of that before you offer it; otherwise you will just get it back.

Neil

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I'd keep the extra barrel until you're ready to sell the gun, then you can sell it with either the 32 or 34 or both. Probably be an easier sell. Sell one now and I'll guarantee you your first customer will want it.

Ed Yanchok

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The length is a problem; 34 inches is more standard. I don't know, but I'd take seven or eight hundred if I were you and someone offered it. It is a measured full choke, right? You really have to make sure of that before you offer it; otherwise you will just get it back. Neil
Thanks Neil. Yes, the barrel is fixed full choke. I had came across that 34" was the standard and that a TM1 with a 32" barrel was "more difficult" to sell. I appreciate your advice. Thanks again, Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts