Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barrel work by Wright

Hi; I thinking of having some barrel modifications done by Wright's Gunsmithing in Pickneyville IL. Has anyone here used them before?
Thanks; Tom

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Stu has done a lot of work on my guns to include barrel work. Excellent work. I had the opportunity to stop at Stu's shop about 2 years ago. Met Stu and his wife. Very nice people. Ed

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Stu has done some work on Super X1's for me and always done a great job. Been to his shop several times. Stu and his wife are nice folks.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I've built more than a few barrels.. Stu is a true master at backboring and chokes.. as well as a great gunsmith.. He's not only done my simple work.. but fixed some real botch jobs others did.. AND.. a GREAT guy as well.. It's all thumbs up for Stu.. Every job was 110% right.. Never any kind of problem.. I wish everyone was.. as I say.. ALL GOOD.... Mike

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Oh.. By the way.. if you get chokes.. you MUST get his #10 for the 27.. and the parking lot.. Bunker shooters #7 and #10 work great if you're not very fast and #6 and #9 if you're faster.. I've well tested them with 24 gram at 1330.. Highest regards for 12S0 and DRXXL

·
Registered
428 Posts
TOM : I have a new MX2005 and it needed some serious barrel work for handicapps I sent it to Kerry Allor and his work is exceptional and would reccomend him to you for your needs without hesitation.Phone 810-326-3943.

I hope this a help to you. Pat

·
Registered
627 Posts
I had Stu do a "Herb Orre" choke for me. Turnaround time was good, quality of work was above excellent. I would trust him with any of my firearms.

Rick Lalich

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Stu.. the choke work you did on my Perazzi 34" ultra-light came out FANTASTIC..You however left me on excuses for a miss.. When I see you at the "Grand" this very positive endorsement will cost you the first cup of coffee.. LOL.. All Good.. Mike

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mike, That's not a problem, What do you want in your coffee.
I have never known a Trap Shooter that couldn't come up with a excuse for a miss. Maybe you can't blame it on the gun but their is always the weather, the guy next to you, your med's, etc. Be creative.
Stu

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Jerry, I suggest you ask Stu to explain choke profiles and parallel to you. I did in 2002 and have used nothing but his chokes since then.

Ed

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.