Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On which brands/models of guns can you change barrels without special fitting?

I often see barrels for sale and wonder how much is involved in making them work.

Larry

·
Registered
319 Posts
Barrels can be interchanged without fitting on the Blaser. I bought a set of 20 ga. barrels and they will fit on my 12 ga. Sporting F3 and also my Super Sport F3. I can also switch the 12 ga. barrels on them.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Bulge is right---I have 2 un-sgls-- O/U---Top-sgl--- and 2 K-gun receivers and all fit perfect to each receiver----Those bbls will last a lifetime with care.
I also have 4 superposed and each bbl is only for each receiver----So it's the gun your dealing with---You have to figure it out with each gun----

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Something wrong with that receiver skeetman---Mine matched up with no problem.Had them all fitted by Allem guns---No problem
The nice thing tho is that it was possible to fit them---Wish I could do that with some of my other guns---Each gun has it's own fingerprint----Just saying--

SJB

·
Banned
203 Posts
If its a Beretta what's involved is a fitting by Cole's in ME for around $125 plus shipping.

Valmets are interchangeable. You can shoot various gauges and rifle calibers with one receiver.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i just fitted a new trap barrel to my skeet 682 gold E ,a simple mod to the ejectors, and its ready to go. its good being a machinist. joseph

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.