Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought an O/U barrel from Etchen for my 682. Does anyone know a good gunsmith/barrel guy in Wisconsin that could fit them properly? Etchen will do it but I would prefer not to have to ship. Thanks. Pat

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
It is not rocket science and most dependable smiths can get it done very quickly. It involves several things to check and the ejectors will need timed as well. Should be a very simple process for someone in the know. There are some good gunsmiths in Wisonsin aren't there?

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I would think fitting could be free from Joel if you bought the barrels from him.. The cost of shipping will be less than a gunsmith would charge for the same job..

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
Gunsmith, Dennis Potter. Look him up on the internet. He has been a long time gunsmith, friend, that works out of the Boxhorn gun club in Muskego Wisconsin. ph# 1/414/425/4830.

Steve Balistreri

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'd suggest that if you bought the bbls from Etchen - you have them fit them if they will do that service. If there are any issues, you only have one outfit to talk to about resolution.

john

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
In California, Bolsa Gunsmithing in Westminster is the US factory authorized reps....they do excellent and fast work...LarryB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.