Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I don't know Barb, but I hope she has a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and lives the next 20 years to their absolute fullest! Make your mark on the world (but pamper yourself on your birthday).

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This would be - Barbara Ann Rocheford - living in Phoenix Arizona at the Ben Avery Shooting Park - wonderful wife of Mr Tom Rocheford! Most shooters know her as the girl with the happy - smiling face that you see behind the cashiering in Sparta, Illinois! (your friend annie)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Annie you are a little early-at least in my book. If I remember right it is Feb 17 - Which I plan on being there for the big event! We will help my good friend celebrate!! Diane

·
Registered
827 Posts
No way...Annie - I think you are a bit ahead of yourself...the information I have says our famous Barb was born on 2/17/1940....so...she hasn't quite hit the hit the big "O" birthday yet...she has another year..besides...I knew she was a LOT younger than me! See you next week!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I told her when she got me a few years back that I would get her back big time and I'm doing it...!! She deserve everything I can throw at her!!!! A

·
Vendor
2,066 Posts
Every time I see her at the squadding table, she looks about 39......

She is a very nice lady and has always helped in squadding problems.

Happy Birthday

Don Rackley

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
LOL! That's just too funny.

Now I know who you're talking about. Phil never mentioned your practical jokester side. Should have known. LOL!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Speaking of the "Beer Tent", I still remember the "Mr Buns" Contest there - with some of our most illustrious or maybe I should say "notorius" shooters in the line up! I still have pictures of the event. Maybe I will dig them out and bring them to the Spring Grand! I wonder if Ray still has the engraved tag I made for his britches! He won that honor one year. Ha! we did have fun! Don't forget the other meeting place at Friendly's. Breakfast or ice cream before shoot off's.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I do remember that, in fact I think I have a picture of him! Wasn't going to mention it here - can't believe we were all that decadent. I remember a story you told about using a beet ?? and leaving your room key hanging out of your back pocket - I think strolling on a beach somewhere??
I thought Jimmy Heller won one year?? Or at least he was a finalist. You will have to ask him or I will if he is in Tucson.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HAPPY FEBRUARY BIRTHDAY MONTH BARB!!
I have alot of pictures from the "buns" contest - but of course they are all at home - I also have pictures of the "Tom Seitz Girls" -- I'll have to bring them along next year to the Spring Grand when we have that BIG PARTY for Barb for her 70th. Love ya Barb~~~

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
zard and luelife, since we are getting alittle desciptive about certain anatomy parts, remember a certain future president of our association loosing his britches at the beer tent? Then out came those infamous words from the audience....

I always wondered why Leo never won the bunns contest....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.