Trapshooters Forum banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Then be the man, and put him on ignore. Trust me, the ignore feature is truly your friend.

Reactions: msp548

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Because the bum knows it is you that is pissed off. He is winning. If you don't know that he is there pissing on your lawn, everyone wins, even the lawn. How do I know this, because I see really green spots on my lawn, from when I come home from the nights of trapshooting.

See I even included trapshooting.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
I don't look at the Politics forum, and I don't know sam.browne, but I did a search on his name and limited it to posts in the Shooting related forum, and he has 298 posts. That probably qualifies him, as much as anyone, to be here. Try blocking the politics forum, it does wonders for your blood pressure.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
We actually recommend you use a nickname or gamer name cause one wrong slip as to what town you live in you live and the badguys know where to go to steal your guns.

Hopefully no one has acquired a false, if not delusional, sense of security by using a alias. The bad guys will of course take the easy route, but every one of us can be identified and located; then Google Maps will provide a view of the front of our residences.

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
My problem is having a guy on this site that has absolutely no other reason for being here other than to troll gun owners. It makes no sense other than the craven concept of generating page views to the detriment of the legitimate site members.
you all need to drop this line of thinking. this forum is open to anyone that wants to join. if you dont like a person use the ignore feature. but this constant griping about who belongs here and who doesnt needs to stop it is not your decision to make.

Personally, I haven't missed any of the people who have been banned. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more disappear.
I have a feeling you are going to get your wish and very soon =[[[

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
*ouch!* Harsh!

I'm happy to say that all my posts are wholesome, friendly, and breathtakingly interesting. I'm betting the admins and mods smile broadly just to see my writings. And of course my handsome photo is probably their screensavers.

·
2,770 Posts
I don't know, Remdog. The ignore feature keeps my blood pressure down. And, if I want to see what someone I think of as a jerk, I can look, then return him to ignore when my hands stop shaking.

Bob

·
Registered
272 Posts
Rimsdawgs contributes!

·
Registered
206 Posts
We actually recommend you use a nickname or gamer name cause one wrong slip as to what town you live in you live and the badguys know where to go to steal your guns
LOL. The only "bad guys" out to steal guns are Democrat politicians and those who vote for them.
I lost all my guns in a boating accident. I suggest you do the same. ;-)

·
Banned
16,308 Posts
"Can't we All just get along?" .....Rodney King
He's somebody's hero. Six feet under now. Some of you shotgunnin' prophets can take his place. You know who you are.

·
2,770 Posts
I think someone was pulling your leg (only). I heard your photo was in a circular whirlpool created with the flush of a handle and used for target practice by some posters. But, they may be just jealous of your good looks.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts