Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've received numerous emails and phone calls asking how I am doing so I figured it was easier for those that were interested to just post an update here. The cancer has been typed as Small (Oat) Cell Carcinoma. My reward for 39 years of smoking I guess. The tumor is not operable which leaves chemo as the only course of action which will start next week (I hope). I feel pretty good but I get tired pretty easy. I was able to shoot last weekend and if the chemo doesn't start this coming week, I plan to shoot next Sunday at Red Mtn. Again thanks to everyone for your prayers, my wife and I truly appreciate it. I have no doubt that I will win this fight.

Don Myers

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Don,

You and Chevy will be in our prayers, if there is anything I can do Please let me know ... Hang tough ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Our family is fighting cancer too Don and we will include you in our daily prayers as well. Good luck and stay strong.
ftlupton

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
My mother beat it and survived 21 years with a very active life. She was a fighter too. Lived to be 88.

The treatments today are more effective than what she had.

Our prayers will be with you daily.

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
Bama sending a prayer your way for strenght in your battle. Hang in there Marine! You'll lick this. Take care and stiff upper lip. We'll all be thinking about you!--Mike

·
Registered
840 Posts
Don

I wish you the best. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

I remember and still appreciate when you, BDodd, and WPT helped me through my health ordeal a few years back....

Jim Cruz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.