Trapshooters Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Thanks for the heads up guys !!!. I just ordered 4 bags of #8's and the "shot50" shipping code saved me a bunch on shipping. $218 total!

Randy

·
Registered
938 Posts
They called me yesterday and told me that the $19.95 shipping was for 50lbs or less. So they broke my order in half and charged the second $19.95 for the second box. Still a good deal IMHO! I can't get anything close to that here in CA. $59.50 total for 22 lb. bags delivered to my door is better than $55 for a 25 lb. bag with a 2 hour drive both ways to LA, at $6.59 a gallon for diesel. Biden Sucks!

Randy.

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
They called me yesterday and told me that the $19.95 shipping was for 50lbs or less. So they broke my order in half and charged the second $19.95 for the second box. Still a good deal IMHO! I can't get anything close to that here in CA. $59.50 total for 22 lb. bags delivered to my door is better than $55 for a 25 lb. bag with a 2 hour drive both ways to LA, at $6.59 a gallon for diesel. Biden Sucks!

Randy.
Totally agree with you. If you can find shot!
Steve

·
Registered
102 Posts
No, I told them ,it was their fault as my total to begin with was shot plus 19
Then they discovered their computer error and reneged, remember this was same company with
Credit card problems with double charges and so forth, don't think company
Bad but somebody caused the credit card problems, I had to get another card issued after a November mess,

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
No, I told them ,it was their fault as my total to begin with was shot plus 19
Then they discovered their computer error and reneged, remember this was same company with
Credit card problems with double charges and so forth, don't think company
Bad but somebody caused the credit card problems, I had to get another card issued after a November mess,
I have been through that before
Steve

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Too bad I am on the West coast. When you fly back in a plane wonder what 5-10 bags cost? Carry on might be a problem.
Like the point you made location location.
Now this forum hopefully, can get some there.
Thanks for the info.
Steve
Steve if you charter a 747 I'm sure you can bring aboard all the shot you can afford to purchase. The charter might be another thing.
PDave

21 - 36 of 36 Posts