Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to out to the range today to see if I could manage an entire box but after 15 shells the lighting moved in and shut the fields down. I did not really mind as I was bit winded.

I had them lock the machine down on straight away and did a bit better than last time. At least I managed to hit about half. I think I am lifting my head but I’m am still a little numb on my right side so I am unable to feel the gun on my shoulder and cheek very well. The targets were not quite straight and kept making a nice straight move to the target that was not there Until I can hard focus again on the target I am going to struggle.

Good news was that I am strong enough to go back to my 682. I was using my back up gun, a BT99 that is at least 2 lbs lighter than my 682 and a really loose action that was easy to open with weak hands.

Highlight of the day was my granddaughter was able to come out with me give some “pointers “ mainly stop missing so much

Here is my “coach” at work. 8C2CAD33-B4B3-4897-A48D-6C8ADA712578.jpeg

DC8DA4B5-5D5A-4E7E-ADDD-3E7E5BA8695B.jpeg

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
I can’t like this enough. You have an amazing will for recovery and that granddaughter has to be even more reason to getting better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,893 Posts
I’ve been following your recovery on Facebook and all I can say is that you are an inspiration to many people!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Your granddaughter reminds me of my kids.

Had the family at a dinner after a shoot and my kids ran out in the field stepping on clays and such. Next thing I know my kids have a stack of clay and pronounce to everyone here Dad you missed these.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts