Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As spoken on the news. The Russians are hacking our election centers more and more. They are trying to slant the election. Probably toward Clinton. She would be a walk over. Through a dollar in front of her and she would pick it up with her teeth. Many in the government are are suggesting only way to be sure of being fair is to go back to the paper ballot. I agree.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I would never be willing to use an electronic ballot. If the Russians can hack the system, imagine what the guys on the inside could do.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
With paper we will have the "hanging chad" controversy!!

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
Those voters who were unable to follow instructions and handle the chads that they punched out of their ballots should simply have had their ballots thrown out; they were too stupid to vote anyway.

Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Not to change the subject, but are Canadians ready to accept all of our "so called" celebrity liberals that have vowed to leave the USA if Trump wins the election? I hear the refugee caravan will be led by Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Not to change the subject, but are Canadians ready to accept all of our "so called" celebrity liberals that have vowed to leave the USA if Trump wins the election? I hear the refugee caravan will be led by Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore.
We don't need any more, we have enough of our own. Maybe we could trade a few. LOL

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
My wife and I were talking at dinner tonight about the "refugees" who claim they will move here if Trump wins. My question is: who said you could move here? Just because they think they are special, doesn't make it so, and we have enough wingnuts and idiots of our own already.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Makes me sad that our sxxx would run over to Canada when they don't deserve it.
Why don't the same people who threaten to leave go to Mexico. That would be fair to all three countries.

Wake up folks. This is no laughing matter. The voting centers will be rigged if not taken seriously.

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
I have been using paper ballots for many years with early/absentee voting. Only problem it causes is voting for a candidate who later drops out of the race for medical problems or who has been indicted for computer crimes or mishandling of intelligence data.

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
^^^ Not for me; I don't vote for those kind of candidates.

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
You don't vote?

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
I absolutely vote. Just never for a candidate so physically decrepit, mentally ill or morally corrupt that I ever have to worry about them dropping off the ballot.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts