Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Sun brightly shining on the trap field and the targets flying against a dark storm cloud. Doesn't happen too much but it sure is nice when it does.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
I'm with Pat...happened just like that at the EZ in NY a couple of years ago.

It was great until the black clouds got overhead!!!

Curt

·
Registered
601 Posts
Pat is right. I shot at the WV state shoot one year when it was like that and the targets seriously looked like they were glowing. I also ended up with a pretty good score that day.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Pine trees, with lime green birds......like at Muscoda, WI

tony

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Any background. As long as we are shooting, it's as PBB used to say..."all good"!!

PS. Come back, Mike. We miss you.

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Mr. Newbus is a good example of a frustrated idiot. He probably repeats what he types outloud in front of a mirror, therefore his audience of one thinks he is a class act of humor.

If trap and this is a manly "site" what the hell are you doing here??

Don

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I ask myself the same question about you Don ... just what the heck are you doing hear?

Hey Pat ... now you can question my terms of hear and here. ;-)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
The background where, when I pull the trigger the target breaks.

Not trying to be a smarty, this is a good question. The availability of colored lenses is a great thing.

My favorite is a bright sunny day with the sun at my back all day.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have shot with the conditions Pat mentioned and that is the best, although I have shot at one club where you shot to the east we did not start till after 10:00am but the sun stayed on the targets all day. and would not hesitate to shot to the east agian, very sharp and clear targets- 9:30am targets were black 10:00am very orange. Jim Henry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.