Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 4 e-mails from Kaltron the B/P supplier about great prices. Called to order a couple flats and was told the price was wrong on the first one and they were much higher than what was in their email. I ended up ordering 2 flats of F2 @ $71 each incl ship. ALL the emails were under that price. Just checked my bank acct and they charged me over $160 for both.
last time for them! so now I have to try and cancel. BEWARE OF THIS IF YOU GOT THE E MAILS

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
I got it too and tried to order 20 flats and can not even get the guy to call me back. The secretary said give him 30 minutes and he will call right back. That was Wednesday at 1230 pm cst. No call yet.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Yep, they are pretty screwed up. I like the shell, but the importer is whacky. Tried to get a bulk order price on 100 flats three months ago and still no answer. They have some airhead woman running things and they are not really in the ammo business anyway. The fault really lies with B&P for hooking up with an importer who is killing their business in the USA.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I received 10 cs. today at the advertised price. There was an errant email that went out with "regular" prices lower than the "sale" prices. But they sent a correction right after. Might be where the confusion came from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts