Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been under the impression that the AZ state shoot is fantastic and the competition is very stiff with alot of the real big names attending. Is this so or?

·
Registered
658 Posts
To tell the truth,,,,,the Big Boys could stay home,,,,,and you would still have "stiff" competition!!!!

More than likely,,,a 96 WILL NOT make you anything but a 1/2yd in handicap!!!

AKA Grammie...........

·
Registered
827 Posts
And, in addition to the scores posted...check out the trophies for Residents AND Non Residents alike....plus a gun shootoff on Friday's handicap for 3-Browning XT Shotguns, and added money...just for participating in the event...no additional fees necessary....just have your number drawn. Join us!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Tuscon is a GREAT place to shoot with a fine facility. However, the clubhouse needs to be a non-smoking facility as it is not fair for everyone to sit in a smoke filled environment. How about it Tuscon Trap & Skeet Club....your thoughts????

·
Registered
400 Posts
If you don't have an RV it is tough to have the smokers make you go blind or melt in the sun.

Other than that, I LOVE shooting at Tucson shoots. Always seem to be run well.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I don't know how much of this shoot I will be able to handle,

I will be needing time to sleep as the weekend approachs, if I get over my slump, it started after two good singles events at Spring Grand, I might not worry about lost sleep.

But what the hey, having had some really good events at two state shoots in a row, I might want or need to share the joy!

AL

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Hey please advise a couple of hotels on the "safe side o town" in Tucson....what/where to stay away from??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.