Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Arizona State Trapshooting Associated voted this morning to cancel the State Shoot now underway and hold it at a later date which will be determined. In all probability that will be in the fall. As I am sure that most of you can imagine, this was not an easy decision and there were many factors in play.

John Bergman
Arizona Delegate

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thanks for the update, Disappointing but very understandable.

I’m glad you made the call before I got on the road!

·
Registered
31,794 Posts
I wonder what will happen with the events that were shot yesterday? Will the scores be posted out at Ben Avery?
Scores were posted last night, had over 100 entries for singles and handicap. I was planning on going to Ben Avery tomorrow and register for Friday, Saturday and Sunday’s events.

oh well.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I just got back from the range. It is a ghost town. The doubles scores were still posted but for some reason the singles were gone. A lady in the clubhouse said the scores should be posted at scores.com. I must have misunderstood her as scores.com seems to be a sports site.

·
Registered
31,794 Posts
Scores are posted here, in “Shoot Scores” at the top of this page,

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For the record, all prepaid shooting fees will be refunded by check and RV fees will either be credited or refunded as per shooter preference. Yesterday’s scores will stand, but were not part of the HOA.

John Bergman

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Well, there is a silver lining for me. I couldn't get the whole week off in march, but I probably will be able to in the fall.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts