Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD--This gun was just traded back to me and is available once again--just in time for bird season. You guys will like this gun!! It's a sweetie. A super clean AYA Model #2 20 bore shotgun. Shot very little it appears close to new. A few tiny marks in the blue on one barrel--safe rash! This is the more costly rounded frame gun with 28 inch barrels bored imp. cylinder and modified. Nicely grained stock with excellent dimensions--14 5/8 x 1 1/2 x 2 3/8 inches over an Old English pad. This gun has 3 inch chambers and weighs 6lbs 10 oz. Bushed firing pins and an articulated front trigger. I've shot the gun and it's a natural pointer-- shooting right where you are looking. The # 2 AYA is universally considered one of the very best gun values in the world. It was a favorite of Michael MacIntosh and is a true 7 pin sidelock. The case colors on this gun are 99% and quite pretty. Check around the net and price these guns, esp. with the rounded frame. The perfect game gun and fun clays shooter. This one is an absolute standout at $4050 delivered in the lower 48.

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Great gun for the money. Just the right configuration.

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This gun was just traded back to me and is available once again--in time for bird season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts