Trapshooters Forum banner

Availibility and Cost

6434 43
For a flat of shells. Gun Clubs, Top Guns, Estates, STS. Double As etc in your area?
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
2,071 Posts
North Idaho local store has TG or GC at 9.99 a box with a limit of 4. Our big box stores have not had a shell in them for month. Last flats I bought of TG were 49.99 around Xmas last year.

· Registered
33 Posts
Getting ready to drive across country and will report on any areas that seem to have inventory. Mostly speaking of Walmarts and the like. Will visit plenty of small businesses as well, mostly because I would rather give them my business.

· Registered
36,787 Posts
Holy cow. I went to WalMart 2 days in a row (forgot something first day) and saw two boxes of AA Heavy Target loads. I let them sit there.

· Registered
33 Posts
Holy cow. I went to WalMart 2 days in a row (forgot something first day) and saw two boxes of AA Heavy Target loads. I let them sit there.
I think some locations are getting small amounts and others are getting nothing. I figure looking for shells is a decent task when stopping to stretch my legs. Better than looking at giant ears of corn and balls of twine I guess.

· Registered
4,105 Posts
Getting ready to drive across country and will report on any areas that seem to have inventory. Mostly speaking of Walmarts and the like. Will visit plenty of small businesses as well, mostly because I would rather give them my business.
I hope your trip is more exciting than that. I rather hear about the bars and chicks you find. Though not necessarily in that order.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.