Trapshooters Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hi Scott-Do you have any further information on the Remington Nitro Rebates? Thank you very much.
Darrel Wick

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thank you again Mrs. Ruck! Does anyone have an update or know of any availability? Still looking with no luck.
Try the gun before buying I looked for a while before found in stock at Cabella's drove 250 miles to get it but when shouldered gun the back point of the adjustable stock cut into face lowered and raised still did. So did not purchase.

·
Registered
Remington 1100
93 Posts
Bill Davis stocks who made the stocks is out of business. It also appears that Remington is having its own problems. Besides, they are now promoting the VersaMax line of semi auto shotguns. The 1100 is hardly mentioned.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bill Davis stocks who made the stocks is out of business. It also appears that Remington is having its own problems. Besides, they are now promoting the VersaMax line of semi auto shotguns. The 1100 is hardly mentioned.
Im looking to purchase my first shotgun for trap shooting. I read multiple glowing reviews about the Remington 1100 Competition. Back to the drawing board, I guess.

Any suggestions - I like the semi-auto set up.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Keep checking GunBroker and Cabela's Gun Library sites, ask your LGS to look for one, they are well worth the search.

Another excellent semi-auto for Trap is the Beretta a400; the Xcel, a400 Xcel parallel, and a400 Xcel Multi-Target are all excellent choices, with the Multitarget the best option.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Remember, there is no Remington anymore. No one knows what products the purchaser in bankruptcy will produce when (if) they restart production.

·
Registered
Remington 1100
93 Posts
Target shotgun like the synthetic Remington 1100 Competition won't be the focus of anyone's production
The Remington Versamax is the auto being promoted now and it's a hunting shotgun n

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
The Beretta a400 Excel Multi Target. But it's almost twice the price.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts