Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Doug, wouldn't happen to know what flavores and prices to go with them from the shell house..... Thanks Tim

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey Doug, wouldn't happen to know what flavores and prices to go with them from the shell house..... Thanks Tim

they had plenty of RIO, Top-Guns, Gun Clubs and others when we left Saturday - $5.75? a box. The folks they got working the Autum Grand were all very nice, top notch facility + great folks = a good time

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just started shooting trap about 2 1/2 months ago. I just drove up to Tucson Trap & Skeet, not knowing anything about the facility. Being fairly new, I am not sure that I have the terminology correct, but Gun Clubs (which is what I buy) goes for $6.75, as does other brands of that quality. Winchester AA's & Remington STS's go for $8.25. I believe that the priciest box that I have seen was $11.25, but that may have been for .410. They do carry 20 & 28 gage, too. Brands - Remington, Winchester, Rio, Fiochii. When I first started, they told me that RIO targets would get a discount if you bought 10 cases. At the time, I didn't realize that I probably should have taken that deal. I think that I have already purchase 5 cases of Gun Clubs.

After starting there, I am not sure of what to expect at other places. Oh, well.

After typing that all up, they have prices published at Tucson Trap & Skeet Club | Membership Information

1 - 5 of 5 Posts