Trapshooters Forum banner

August Crocker Fine Guns... simply awesome!

1860 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Frye1065
I seldom leave feedback on purchases, however I have to give a shout out to August Crocker Fine Guns in Austin, TX. I reached out to him in hopes of finding a Caesar Guerini trap gun as I had done with a few other dealers. After speaking with August about my goals and what and how I shoot, he recommended a CG Summit trap combo. He didn’t have one but was expecting some to
Come in within a week or so. During this time I was quoted an Unbelievable price. I was floored not only by the price, delivered to my door (well, an FFL close to my door anyway) but his knowledge and customer service is outstanding. He knows guns.. and his CG’s are exceptionally nice. Mine arrives in a few days and I’m anxious see it in person. I’m a huge CG fan, and I will definitely purchase the next one from him.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,122 Posts
I have visited with him on the phone and he is very professional and friendly. He would definitely be on my list if I were looking for a CG. He carries other guns but really talked up the CG and Fabarm line.

· Registered
31 Posts
August Crocker is an outstanding individual to deal with. He is trustworthy, accurate in his descriptions and easy to communicate with. If you’re looking to make a firearms purchase, you can’t go wrong with August Crocker Fine Guns…and I can say this after dealing with him for over 10 years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.