Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in time for Christmas an auction to benifit TS.com. All three books have a wealth of knowledge and beautiful collor pictures. The three books in the pics will be sold to the highest bidder for one money. All bids to be placed on this thread.They will be wrapped extremly well and shipped to the winner . Payment to be sent to David directly and upon his reciept of funds ,I will ship. No out of country bids please. Thanks to David for this great site.Auction ends at noon the first of December. Jeff

·
Registered
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! Thanks guys great start! The model 42 on the cover of the Winchester book was done by Roger Eubanks shop. Jeff

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I have had a couple of people ask me why did I bid for these books,I will speak for Doc and Powder and Big B also if I may? This is a great site and really enjoy it. I have also sold a few things on here with no commison paid to David, that are some of my and our reasons.

Jim

·
Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
11,718 Posts
I agree with the intent. Sent a check to David after selling some things here myself. Great site. Let's support it voluntarily.

Joe

·
Registered
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can tell you guys ,that if I never posted or sold anything on this site I would still have thirty minutes of entertainment and Knowledge a day from time spent on TS.com. Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
485 Posts
TTT for a great idea in this auction. Yes, a po box address for David would be great. Would like to contribute for David's time. -powderburn

·
Registered
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For those asking about Davids address, he asked me not to post it here. I am respecting his wish. Thanks, Jeff

1 - 20 of 24 Posts