Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I know I've posted several pictures already on trapshooters, but want to send another message out on the jigs I'm tying at home, something I love to do, and ARE effective. The bass jigs are 1/16, 1/8, and 1/4 oz lead head jigs, painted, clear coated twice (for shine and durability) with fuzzy chenille style bodies, tails are mostly round rubber with strands of spinnerbait skirt material mixed in. MANY color combinations available in heads, bodies and tails. I have put together some really great-looking crawfish colors for smallies. Many will also work for 'eyes, sauger and such. tip with a leech, crawler or minnow, fish some smallie waters of your choice and hold on. Most orders ship for 2 to 3 dollars. I DO NOT make money on postage. I add in extra jigs in case there is an overage in shipping paid, so the customer doesn't lose money. I take checks, money orders (preferred), or cashiers' checks. 1/16ths are 1.00 each, 1/8ths are 1.25 each, 1/4s are 1.50 each. These are better than what Dicks, Wal-Mart or the like can offer. I can put together stuff NOT FOUND in stores. Your business is ALWAYS appreciated, and it is nice to NOT have to work a drive thru to make some extra money. Give me a chance. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Thanks and good shootin and fishin to you! -Patrick

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Love to fish for those smallies. Largest one so far was caught in Kansas in 97.
6.03 lbs.

Would like to see some pictures of your smallie jigs.

Steve

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TTT for the best fighting fish for its size. Eyes that glow red......bars of bronze on its sides.......a 'tude that won't quit. Billy Westmoreland......You are my smallmouth fishin' hero.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Well if Billy Westmoreland is your hero that's good enough for me. I would like a small assortment. P M me your details. Years ago I watched Billy Westmoreland on TV and bought one of his rods. Put a new Zebco Cardinal 4 reel on and it became my very best Jigging rod.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea, the zebco 4 is the best. I own 6 of them as well as a Zebco 6 for wormin' A Zebco 3 is my ultralight for even more fun. Love those reels!
-Powderburn

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Small mouth women? Where do you catch those? Do you need a license?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.