Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont have much info on it, but im told the club is built and its 2 traps will be done and open in spring 2016. ag&f is pitching in to get it going.
anyone live nearby who can give us more info?

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a fellow that lives in ash flat who shoots in batesville told me about it.
i have a call into the salem cty clerk as we speak. waiting for a call from them.
will let you guys know what i hear.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey randy, the guys at cherokee v. told me about a trap in or around paragould. know anything about that one?

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thanks mwm.
isnt that harrisburg range closer to jonesboro?
is that other range still open down there, the hwy 1 range?

where do you shoot?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I shoot at the Remington Gun Club. Harrisburg is closer to JB. I am not sure which range you are talking about.

Mitchell

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there seems to be 2 in harrisburg, the harrisburg trap club and skeeter/trap club. im wondering which one calls itself the hwy 1 gun safety range.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just shot in jacksonville ar last oct. never got out to remington. do they still have lead deals out there or are they as high as everyone else now?

·
Registered
300 Posts
There is a new gun club called Black River Trap & Skeet that opened in 2015. The address is Corning, AR. I haven't had the opportunity to shoot there yet. The only way to see it is on Facebook that I know of now.

I'd like to hear more about the Salem, AR club. I shoot at the Twin Lakes gun club in Mountain Home. I draws people in from this area as well.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
black river is real small. it only has 16yd pads, no sidewalks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
That skeeter is right outside Jonesboro, never shot there. Shells arent bad at Remington usually a lot cheaper than other places.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
shells are good...i wonder what bags of lead go for there. i got some at 25.00 a bag a few years ago.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
bobski,
Corning, AR. has been upgraded, 2 new Pat-Traps, new concrete to 27, new skeet field, very nice club house, lighting for night shooting, lots of parking, and built in an area that has some of the best shooters in the country. Not cheap to join the club, but then, a few guys that love to shot, (and with deep pockets), put it all together and make it happen.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
2600, thanks for the update!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts