Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We, the United States of America, your top quality supplier of the ideals of liberty and democracy, would like to apologize for our 2001-2008 interruption in service. The technical fault that led to this eight-year service outage has been located, and the software responsible was replaced November 4. Early tests of the newly installed program indicate that we are now operating correctly, and we expect it to be fully functional on January 20. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the outage. We look forward to resuming full service and hope to improve in years to come. We thank you for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely,
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (and Trappy)

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I had lemon chicken, fried potatoes and tabuli for lunch. (burp)

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Well, I see our little resident liberal is following in the footsteps of Biden and Obama, both well knwon plagiarists. His post above is all over the internet, but, that didn't keep him rom posting it like he wrote it. Dishonest little creep.

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
B o 's promises are as empty as yours to leave and not come back. I know you didnt vote for him, you aren't old enough.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I thought that Trappy left Trapshooters.com. Wish he had, wish he would. Wait until they come to get his gun and see what he thinks.

Mike

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Trappy, do your parents know where you are? You sould be thankfull that it's not a crime to type foolish remarks. Stick to a subject you have some knowledge of!

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Speaking of a "top quality supplier of ideals of liberty and democracy," did you know Iraq is getting ready to have another election?

That wouldn't be happening, if Al Gore or John Kerry had been President.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Trappy, lad, you are about to learn one of life's hard lessons over the next four years. Don't let it get you down. Most every poster on here was young and foolish at one time, as well.

Buz

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
"Sincerely, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (and Trappy)"

You phony little bas***d. If you copy and paste you put " " around it and you attribute it to where you got it.

A lot of the stuff you post on here you steal from someone else.

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Obama plagiarized King a lot too.

Trappy better set his sights on a Gummint job so he can have a never ending supply of crap.

HM

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Somehow I knew before I opened this thread it was going to be something foolish. My expitations were certianaly exceeded. As I have stated before "Half the world thinks the US is a bunch of idiots, and the voting public has proven them to be correct." I probaly read that somewhere but how true. Trappy sounds as though he is a member of the Hitler Youth. Such a misguided Lad. Jake

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JBrooks, yeah it was just emailed to me. I hope you're not too offended here...

Hitapair, maybe you should wake up a bit and listen to some of the things Obama is saying. He keeps talking about how it is the people that need to step up and stop waiting for the government to help them out. His whole inaugural speech was about how the people need to be ready to assume responsibility and take initiative to get out of this crisis that we are currently in. Am I following Obama? You bet, he is my president, and yours too whether you like it or not. He has my respect and my trust until he does something to lose it.
-Trappy

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Obama's promises are as empty and useless as Trappy's when he said he was leaving and gone for good ... Obama is a phony and Trappy is just as phony with his story of someone finding out who he is or was and him having to give a long dragged out explaination here on TS.Com, which was phony also ... He was looking for sympathy and couldn't find it in the dictionary so he tried to get it here to no avail ... Trappy, Pissants and Obama are useless and phony, what more needs to be said ..? Obama isn't going to do anything, Trappy talks the talk but has yet learned to walk the walk and be a man or person of honor much like Obama himself ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
"Early tests of the newly installed program indicate that we are now operating correctly, and we expect it to be fully functional on January 20."

Yeah sure.

"Talk to the hand......"

·
Banned
316 Posts
Hey trappy, when are you ever going to talk about trap shooting?

Quit instigating and get off your high horse already.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.