Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4fk2prKnYnI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think BB King sums it up nicely...

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Did anyone notice Obama launched his campaign on Karl Marx's birthday?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Even many of the Dems I have spoken with have given up on him. One firend, a liberal NYC print media type who never saw or heard a Dem pol she didn't like, has given him up for dead. She is also PO'd at the media because she finally sees their hypocricy which heretofore was invisible to her. Rather than rub her nose in it, I am bringing her along gently. These folks do not like you to point out their errors - they are too full of themselves to accept that. You merely have to listen and just ask a question now and then. Itn they are smart enough they will reach the correct conclusion on their own.

·
Registered
29,268 Posts
Don't count him out until he gives his concession speech, or Romney is sworn in, whichever comes first.

I see Hollyweird George Clueless is trying to raise 12 million at a private party with others of his ilk in attendence.

Where is a drone when you need one.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
With all of Zero the Clown's talk about taxing the rich, I wonder how many Hollyweird millionaires have realized that means them?

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BIO,,,,,if it is not in their script; they have no clue.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.