Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it seems that Odumbo finally has something right. He stated that "Pot is no more dangerous than alcohol". Way ta go, dude.

GneJ

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
The Dems are desperate for the stoner vote in 2014.

Now if they can just get them out of their mom's basement and to the polls....

·
Registered
773 Posts
Let's see, stay on your parents insurance until 26 and the young aren't signing up for insurance? Hum, right wing conspiracy

Bryan

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
He's been smokin' it too....

Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports

President Barack Obama said that racial tensions may have softened his popularity among white voters within the last two years, according to a story posted on the New Yorker magazine’s website today.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president,” Obama said in his most direct comments on how race has affected his political standing since he’s been in office.

Obama’s second term has been marked by controversies including a partial government shutdown in October, revelations that the National Security Agency has gathered personal mobile phone data and the troubled rollout of health-insurance expansion.

Obama’s approval rating among all voters is 39 percent and his disapproval rating is 53 percent, according to a Gallup Poll conducted Jan. 14-16. In the 2012 presidential election, Republican candidate Mitt Romney won 59 percent of the white vote, compared with Obama’s 39 percent, according to exit polling by a consortium of major news outlets. Obama won 43 percent of the white vote in 2008 against 55 percent for opponent John McCain, a Republican senator from Arizona.

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian, how do they know if a ballot was cast by a black or white voter??? I have never had to put B or W on the ballot that I used to vote, so how the hell do they know?

GneJ

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
OK- So he pulls the race card again. I don't care what color he is. It is what goes on inside of his head that matters. It is who is pulling his strings. His ideology is what is the problem. He is a Muslim. They think differently. Act differently. He likes white chicks. He says he is a Constitutional scholar. Really, why doesn't he act like one.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
He's got a bit part in the next Harold & Kumar, movie. Studying for it with Cheech Marin.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Here I thought he was multi colored. Black African father, white american mother. He refers to himself as black. Why is he playing the race card? To cover his real shortcomings I suspect.

Bob

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Primed

A few years ago, I was surprised to see an Ebony magazine in my Dr's. office

Thought I'd thumb through it, and came upon an article about mixed marriages.

I don't know if this is true, but, according to this article, it seems our Government considers a person of "black" race, if they are only 1/8 black in ancestry.

I'll bet that covers a lot of people in the U.S.!

·
Registered
12,459 Posts
Yep!!

But which is worse, loosing brain cells or loosing your liver function??

I prefer to keep both working like they are suppose to!!

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Wow don't go out on a limb there Mr. president. That's like saying don't set your hair on fire or you might get burned.

Alcohol shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence with weed. Alcohol will be looked back on as THE great killer of our times in subequent centuries. And it's legal and promoted vigorously.

Nobody ever died from an overdose of cannibis. Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts