Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have champagne taste and a beer budget, it's become quite obvious to me that I'm probably never going to own the Parker that my heart desires. Even the repro's are now out of my price range!

With that in mind, I am offering up for sale the only three items of Parker information that I own.

The first is a deluxe hardcover edition (in slipcase)of the book "Parker Guns - The Old Reliable" by Ed Muderlak. This is #158 of 500, autographed by the author and published by Safari Press in 1997. This book is in perfect condition, only the missing cellophane wrap keeps it from being in "mint" condition.

Also included in this deal is a couple of Parker Reproductions brochures. I can't find a date on either of them, so I have no clue as to their age. There are 6 pages to each and the photography is beautiful. They are suitable for framing, in my opinion. The photos of the different available engraving patterns is truly beautiful. I acquired these from a dealer some years back; wish I'd gotten more from him!

Kiv

I am asking $100 + shipping for all three items. PM me if interested.

Kiv

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.