Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While watching O'Reilly inteview an atheist last night on the subject a war on Christmas I got the impression his atheist guest may have been gay. Christians generally condemn the gay-lesbian lifestyle. So is it the gay community within the atheist organizations that lash out against Christmas? I think that may be a big part of the reason. Your thoughts? ed

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe I am pretty sure the percentage in each group would when compared would be pretty lop sided. I am also of the impression that the National Organization of Women contains many lesbians and butt uglies. Match Hillary and Elizabeth Warren up against Sarah Palin and Andrea Tantaros. Contest over!

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The word gay when used in connection with apparel has an entirely different meaning especially when that song was written....the closet doors for the most part were still shut. The term gay is used cause ya can't use the "Q" word and be politically correct. By the way...anybody know of any atheist organizations that were bringing aid to Katrina victims like the churches did or doing something for veterans like a church group featured on this forum a couple of days ago down in North Carolina. What do the Atheists do thats positive for those in need? By the way racer...your line was pretty funny. ed

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Old Cowboy...just my impression and I do miss a target occasionally. But I also get the impression Obama doesn't like conservatives or FOX news. Maybe I missed a target there too. ed

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
It's the only way gays can justify their existence. There can't be a God because if God exists they will burn in hell. Therefore they don't believe in God no matter what they say. Almost all libs are gay, just listen to our resident libs, there's not a straight one in the bunch.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
trapper,

All you haft'a do is listen to the statements from the throne to know the Emperor doesn't like conservatives or FOX news.

Other than the ear rings O'Reiley's atheist guest seemed like a reasonably normal young man who's views I disagreed with, on the other hand I'm not accustomed to looking for subtle cues of homosexuality.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually the ear rings were not what I noticed although they played a part. It was the guests manner of speaking and tone voice quality and I do miss a target occasionally. The athiests attack Christmas while I think they really want to attack Christ and Christians. Why would anyone want to attack ones celebration no matter what religion it is? I certainly wouldn't. You can have your celebrations and religion and I wish you all the best....just keep your nose out of mine...cause I am still of the impression that majority rules in this country. ed

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Another oxymoron....."Gay Christian".

Gotta pick one or the other. Can't have both. Church people that condone it are like Obama, ignoring the rules they don't like.

Not an opinion, just the truth.

HM

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I really don't care what a man or woman does with another man or woman but I do know this, the Bible condemns homosexuality, incest, theft, lying, fornication and a host of other sins like murder and hate. Homosexuality is especially heinous and damned in God's eyes as unnatural. The world is as the world does. However, one cannot be a Christian and a practicing homosexual any more than one can be a thief or a murderer or another deliberate sinner. That's the way it is written both old and new testament.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Hippie,

The Bible says that God does love each one of us, but to be forgiven for our sins we first have to repent. If we keep on committing the same sins and we do not repent we may/will not be forgiven.

I really don't care what other people do, but I love to jab you libs every chance I get. You might want to find your Bible and read it, you might be amazed at what you see or even feel.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts