Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is such a well run and Popular Organization it should never made any changes kind of like the constitution! Allen

·
Registered
791 Posts
Pat you are right. Except the changes are never changes in the best interest of the sport. Only in the EC and that does not get us any improvement. - Jim

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
benz, I suppose this is meant to critical of the ATA for not changing. But it's just a stupid post. Insulting, in fact. You seem to think you know what to change. But are so far ahead you won't even share your plan. You and so many others here. Typists who think that whatever they type counts. It doesn't. And as I have said before, Trapshooters.com talks exclusively to itself. Nothing written here will ever change anything unless taken into the real world, which this surely isn't.

I've changed plenty at the ATA. I did it not by sitting on my ass and sniping from my keyboard, but, for starters, defining my goal and writing every delegate. I'd already run for delegate and won, but it's been done without that.

So, benz, if you know it all, put it on paper and share it with us. My address is in the average book.

I'll read it. If the ATA doesn't do it, I guess it means you don't know how to convince people. That is not, actually, not our fault; it's yours.

Neil

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Not really, benz, just pointing out how worthless the stuff you post is. I had a little free time and thought I'd bring a little reality to this site.

Have you decided on what you want to change and how you are going to go about getting it done? Or are just yet another TS.com gasser? As long as you are here, share with us your plans.

Neil

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have many friends at the ATA that I trust to talk to. Thanks for the offer though. Allen

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK Neil, you win. I'm a good guy I just don't work and have to borrow a gun and shells to even shoot. I'm paid up this year but do you think you could get me a free ATA membership next year? Please. Sincerely Allen

·
Registered
67 Posts
Allen

Now this is what I would call "TROLLING" with a full set of flat lines and downriggers in a chum slick! and one way of trying to make a point.

vanman

·
Registered
339 Posts
No,, really what he has said ,POLITLY, was put up or shut up.. Either list the changes YOU think should be considered or shut your pie hole!! Paul

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
In English, the term "pride" referes a sense of self-respect, a refusal to be humiliated as well as joy in one's accomplishments. In this sense, "pride" is among the most-quoted themes of political and societal discourse of English-speaking nations, especially of the United States. "Arrogance" thy name is ATA!

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Jerry B., your Grammy was a smart lady!! One thing she prolly left out though, you have 10 fingers to speak with here and some posters don't use any control guiding them? :) Hap

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.