Trapshooters Forum banner

ATA shoots

1809 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Old Cowboy
Questions from a want to be ATA shooter. I am in NW Ohio and want to begin shooting ATA.
Is there a published shoot schedule for area clubs a website? or something?
Any info would sure be helpful. Will be back soon to inquire about help with doubles also. Thanks, Dave Butzier
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5,675 Posts
You are in a target rich environment....Ohio has the best trapshooting facility in the U.S. and a top notch shooter association.

Click on the above listed website link which will get you going in the right direction.

Welcome to trapshooting.

Curt - Delaware

· Registered
7,537 Posts
Get a copy of Trap & Field. They list every shoot no matter how small or how large all over the US.

Look forward to seeing you at Williams County, OH or come on up to Mason MI for a 3 day shoot 4/29,4/30,5/1 or even better come to the Great Lakes Grand the last week in May. Then shooting season really starts.

Don

· Registered
2,987 Posts
I think most state assn's print up little wallet sized cards listing the ATA shoots in that state and the dates, pick one up at the first shoot you go to. It's a lot handier than looking thru' all the shoots in the whole country as listed in T&F. I wish Trap & Field would break the listings down by state?

John C. Saubak

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.