Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going into my second season of local trap leagues and want to start getting some ATA targets under my belt. I live about 20 mins North of Boston, right under the New Hampshire line and my home club is in Dracut (Centraville Sportsman). I know a few clubs like Woburn and Tewksbury throw ATA targets on various dates from what is posted on the ATA website but it seems to be lacking more precise details about the shoots.

So to all you ATA guys in the area, where are the best clubs to shoot, and what is the best way to find out about these shoots and if they are actually taking place on the date listed on ATA and so on.

Oh, I would be willing to drive probably an hour to get to some decent sized shoots, but smaller ones that are simply for targets I would prefer to not drive to across the state.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm going into my second season of local trap leagues and want to start getting some ATA targets under my belt. I live about 20 mins North of Boston, right under the New Hampshire line and my home club is in Dracut (Centraville Sportsman). I know a few clubs like Woburn and Tewksbury throw ATA targets on various dates from what is posted on the ATA website but it seems to be lacking more precise details about the shoots.

So to all you ATA guys in the area, where are the best clubs to shoot, and what is the best way to find out about these shoots and if they are actually taking place on the date listed on ATA and so on.

Oh, I would be willing to drive probably an hour to get to some decent sized shoots, but smaller ones that are simply for targets I would prefer to not drive to across the state.
BPron,
If you know an ATA shooter in MA and he belongs to the Massachusetts Amature Trap shooters assoc. he will have a complete schedule for all shoots for the year in MA. If not send me your email address and I will email a copy of the schedule.
Regards
Ray Ertel

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
What Bigcat said. May 3 Minuteman, May9th marathon at Woburn, May 17th Leominster, May 25 Royalston, May 31 Minuteman
These are all great places to shoot and get targets. Look at Mass ATA and http://www.nhtrap.org/ http://www.mainetrapshooting.com/ I live on the Northshore and we go to Scarborough, Me. too. Everything is within an hour, I think Royalston is a little further as I have not been out there yet. The state shoots for Ma. and NH are at Minuteman. Lots of fun to be had. Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts