Trapshooters Forum banner

ATA Shooter Information Center Issue

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  idustem 
#1 ·
Ok, I've searched the interwebs high and low and I'm at a loss. When I pull up the shooter information center on the ATA website, the drop down box is super tiny and you can't see the auto fill of names. I've tried to mess with my windows settings to no avail. Windows 10 version 1909.

It works ok on my phone or tablet, it's only this way on a tower or laptop. I've tried it with the same outcome in Chrome, Edge, Firefox & Opera. Does the same thing on my work PC and also the club PC's.

I used Ditto as an example here:

Text Line Font Parallel Rectangle

Any thoughts from you computer guru's out there?

See less See more
#3 ·
I just tried it with Chrome and it worked perfectly. It showed a whole listing of shooters.

Reactions: idustem
#8 · (Edited)
Thats just a zooming shortcut. Doesn't have anything to do with the drop menu. Thanks though.

FYI Edit:
After messing with some mouse settings, I stumbled upon a fix. There is a setting called "Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them". The default was set "on". I turned that function off and now it works. Why that would affect the menu, I don't know, but it fixed it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.