Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years and years and years I have read on these threads complaints about how the ATA is slow to get shoot results onto the ATA shooter information page. Always the blame was on the ATA.

At Glen Park we had a Big 50 shoot on the evening of January 22nd. I was on the ATA website first thing this morning going over the registered league rules, and thought I would check my scores. The Big 50 scores were already posted.

I can't wait for the next round of whiners who complain about how slow the ATA is in posting scores.

Bill Radwan

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
The ATA always posted the scores in a timely matter but they have to receive the information first!!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a given, understood by only the sensible people out here. I was addressing the "others". But thanks for reinforcing that thought.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I guessing the amount of scores they post this time of the year is different from the days following the grand or any other time during the summer.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
The answer is still electronic scoring and nearly instant updating of scores. I don't say this to cast a negative on improvement that has been made, that's always welcome. However, it's high time we, the ATA in conjunction with voluntary assistance of local clubs, elevated our game.

Regards,

Chip

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
In my short time as a cashier, I have found that the scores being sent in mean nothing. Until they get the check for the shoot. LOL

Rick in MT

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Donm - I can come back in the summer and give you the same results. Yes, it is based on the efficiency of the clubs that report. Of course, if the clubs don't have volunteers then it doesn't work. The ATA has our scores before they receive the check. Nothing gets processed till ATA receives payment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts