Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was in the e-mail I received from ATA, in case others didn't receive it. I am sure the list will grow.

ShootCancellations.jpg

·
Registered
215 Posts
Lets hope this stuff goes away before the Grand. I have over $1k of a non refundable hotel bill in Sparta Holiday Inn.

·
Thorn in your side
8,114 Posts
Lets hope this stuff goes away before the Grand. I have over $1k of a non refundable hotel bill in Sparta Holiday Inn.
Why I NEVER book a room without free cancelation. I traveled 80+ nights last year and everyone had free cancelation if needed. Live and learn. I cancelled a couple this morning for shoots this month that were canceled or postponed.

·
Registered
Perazzi MX10 RS
94 Posts
I think the worst part about all these cancellations is that it’s right at the start of the spring season and everybody’s rearing to go! For me in particular, as I hadn’t shot registered birds since 2006 until last weekend.

·
Registered
8,395 Posts
I heard they cancelled the Grand in Ohio for the last several years.
It that virus related too?
I know there is a sickness with some of them, just wondering.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I heard they cancelled the Grand in Ohio for the last several years.
It that virus related too?
I know there is a sickness with some of them, just wondering.
I think that there was a Doctor named Longshot that thought he knew everything about the disease. It somehow affected their minds.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Quick- cancel that credit card and get a new one! LOL.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
They are still having gang-banger shoots every weekend in Chicago and Baltimore. Some things the virus just has no effect on. Bring your 40’s and nines and join the fun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts