Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club, 2887 Swanson Road, Mt. Morris, New York will be hosting our annual Ted Yates Memorial Registered ATA Shoot on Sunday, August 29, 2010.

The shoot will consist of 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 50 pair of doubles. All orange white flyer targets will be thrown off of Pat-Traps. Costs are $23.00 per hundred plus New York State and ATA Fees. Entries open at 8:00 a.m. with shooting starting at approximately 9:00 a.m. Singles close at noon, handicap at 2:00 p.m. and doubles at 3:00 p.m. Doubles can be shot anytime during the day off of the doubles trap.

Breakfast and lunch will be served.

This shoot is in honor of Ted Yates, a long time member of Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club and a member of the New York State ATA Hall of Fame. This is the 10th shoot in Ted's Honor and the Yates Family will be adding $1,000 in added money for the shoot in Ted's Memory. Other trophies will be awarded.

Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club is located in Mt. Morris, New York, approximately 35 miles south of Rochester, New York with easy access off of Interstate I-390.

If anyone needs directions to the Club or more information, you can call the Club on Thursday Nite at 585-658-4519 or contact me by E-Mail or call me at 585-519-9543.

Dave Cichelli, Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club

·
Registered
534 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you Dave. Throw Ron in your trunk and drag him up with you too. Maybe I can talk both of you into coming HOME up here where you belong permanently!

Bob

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Bob,

I'm still here in NY until nest Tuesday...

Wish I could throw a rope around Ron but he's 900 miles away...LOL

We both are hoping for "Good" winter weather this year down there...

See y'all Sunday...

Dave and Judy

PS: NOPE, ya ain't keeping me up in the snow...we had enough down there last winter...LOL

·
Registered
2,148 Posts

Will see you there Bill doing your happy dance...It's always great to run into you at shoots...

You were even wearing your "Lucky" Mt. Morris hat in this picture.

Dave and Judy

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Is it possible to shoot more than 50 pair of doubles and have them recorded? How about with singles?

I'm 200 singles and 200 doubles short of target requirements for Westy Hogans and would like to get these in to avoid penalty classes.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Well, if you shoot all day at Mt Morris, you'll not make the target requirements you mention. Sheridan Transit shoots doubles first on sunday, so you could hypothetically shoot doubles there first thing, then drive to Mt Morris and shoot doubles there (since they shoot them all day) and at least make the doubles target requirements you're after. You might even be able to get all three events in at Mt Morris.

But hey, it's up to you - nothing wrong with spending the day at Mt Morris (that's what I'll be doing!).

LMS

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I need 200 singles targets too so it's kind of a lose/lose. I'll just shoot in A class singles/ B class doubles and spend the day @ Mt. Morris.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.