Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank You for those of you that came to our Aug shoot, we had a great shoot. Sept 11th and 12th will also be fun come join us there will be Singles Handicap and Doubles on Sat and Sunday will be Singles and Handicap I will make a great lunch Jacque and Terry Bilbey

·
Registered
378 Posts
Vickie,,,there are no Brownies left,,while you were shooting for me at the Grand, I was eating your share of the Brownies,,,as stated eariler, they were good,,LOL
Norman

·
Registered
477 Posts
Oh I read that Norman! I couldn't think of anything to say, except I hope you enjoyed my brownie! I certainly didn't enjoy shooting for you in Sparta!

My buddy Jacque will make more.

See you there,

Vickie

·
Registered
801 Posts
Jacque, please make those brownies, but put a sign on them for brownie lovers only.

Gordon and I will see you on Saturday the 11th.

Charlie

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thumbs up to my friends, Jacque and Terry Bilbey, at Redlands Shooting Park.

A new tree, a new life together! Your tree may bend both ways with the wind, but it will always grow tall and straight!

Vickie

·
Registered
207 Posts
I will not be there in person, but I wish everyone good shooting. I hope to return to shooting sometime next year.

Ernie

·
Registered
477 Posts
Snglfoot, Actually MaryAnn made that quote, well something like it. Her's sounded better, but I couldn't remember the exact words.

Ernie, will be glad to see you back out shooting. Hope you are doing ok.
Joe has been out practicing and doing pretty good.

And Jacque promised to make some brownies.

Vickie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.