100 Handicap, Calcutta, 100 Handicap
Both events get you a chance at the perpetual purse
$4,600 in the perpetual purse

Over $1000 cash for prizes

Presquad @ http://www.presquad.com/DisplayShoot.asp?ShootID=857

Program @ http://www.scsconline.org/pdfs/2010%20October%20Handicap.pdf

Perpetual Purse info @ http://www.scsconline.org/pdfs/october_purse.pdf

Please contact Barry at [email protected]

Thanks to everyone that is volunteering to make these shoots happen.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are trying a new format for this shoot, please let me know what you think.

Weather looks great !!.

We will be moving the Lead removal machinery on the day before the shoot, to keep background clear.

Presquad looks really good again, we had over 75% of the shooters presquaded last shoot.

Last shoot we had a 5 minute change over between Singles and Handicap, including loading the traps.

Please send any comments to [email protected]

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have a record number of Presquad entries !!.

Weather looks to be perfect.

Thank you to everyone helping out.

Barry

·
Registered
46 Posts
I normally do not do this. But I attended yesterday's shoot at St. Charles and granted, it was the 1st registered targets I have shot in a very long time, but what a great shoot! The club was in great shape, they were organized, the shoot started on time, targets were very good, calcutta was run very smoothly, and the biggest surprise of all - I got thru the sign up line in about 10 minutes. What was even more impressive was the constant updating of shoot results, money available in the calcutta was posted in real time and was paid out in about 40 minutes - all in all it was a very impressive performance by the St. Charles Sportsmans Club!

I hate to single people out - because you always miss someone and hard feeling are created - so with that said "Congratulations to everyone" who worked so hard yesterday to put on a great shoot!

Dodger Boy - aka John McQuade

·
Registered
774 Posts
Agree, great shoot, there was no line when I registered at 9AM. They had a computer screen with Calcutta standings, splits, etc... automatically updated as the auction went on. Great way to finish off the ATA season in Northern Illinois.

Dave Eberhart

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I also have to agree, it was a very well ran shoot, no lines for sign up, great targets, I'll be back!!

tony

·
Registered
940 Posts
To answer Jack's question:

The winner of the main handicap event in a 2 way shoot-off, the Calcutta, and the Combined Champion was one of the most humble and polite 16 year old kids you'd ever meet on a trap field. He showed up alone, squadded with strangers and had a day he will never forget.

Meeting him and seeing him win was one of the highlights of the season for me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This was my first trip up to St. Charles and it was a great experience. Used pre squad .com and when I got there the registration process took all of a minute. I was only able to shoot the warm up event, but thought they had great people, GOOD trap help, great targets and perfect weather. I will return next year for some more of their events and would / will encourage others to do the same.
Thank you to the management for putting on a good shoot.

Rob Jones

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.