Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a conversation with a strong source and was told that Kenny Ray Estes has been reinstated as Director of the Hall of Fame. It is great to hear and I wish Kenny all the best.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
K80bav, you are correct. I received an e-mail from Jim Bradford a little over a wk. ago stating that K.R.E. is still on board as director of HOF.

Steve

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Kenny did a great job for us and I hope this rumor is true. I would also be very pleased to see fine gentlemen have a disagreement and then resolve the personal differences for the improvement of our sport. Big men do that sort of thing.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
This is not a rumor, Kenny Ray is back with the Best interests of the HOF and ATA at heart.

Kenny Ray is a real swell guy, and for the HOF to have lost his vast knowledge of the history of Trap Shooting would have been a great loss to all. We call him our walking history book on Trap Shooting and couldn't learn all the things we do without him.,

Glad you're back KR !

Dave and Judy

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
I met Kenny at the Cardinal Center and this gentleman is an asset to the Hall Of Fame as Director vast knowledge, and good ideas.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I had a few personal email's with Kenny and he honored my request ok it waws an auction on here and proceeds go to the hall of fame but the person that wanted me to conduct it didn't want to mentioned even though it was a nice gesture to the hall of fame.

Glad Kenny is back in charge ok I hope he gets some kick back as far as gas money or what ever because why not if others can then I will approve of him also.

Foghorn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.